Attention to all the dog lovers! This beautiful summer wedding we were lucky to capture at the Old Kent Barn incorporates the most handsome doggy Rory. He was an absolute dream dog to have at the wedding. We loved how he was included in the team groom with his matching bow tie. Not only he was included with the bride and groom portraits, but also in most of the family group shots.
As you seen on our Instagram we are huge dog lovers. If we see you have a dog, one of the questions we ask is “Will you bring your dog to the wedding?”. They are part of the family and totally deserve being there on your special day by your side. It’s your big day and you can do it whatever you like.
We thought we will share some tips for the couples who are considering to have their furry friends on their wedding day:
- Find a dog friendly venue. Always check beforehand with your wedding venue if you could bring your dog.
- Think about your dog’s natural character. If you feel it’s going to be too much for you or for your dog, why not to include them in your pre-wedding shoot.
- Hire a dog chaperone and have a piece of mind.
- Think how you want them to participate on your wedding day.
- Have plenty of treats and water bowl arranged for your dog.
- Think in advance! Make sure your dog had a walk before the ceremony.
We hope you will enjoy these wedding photos as much as we enjoyed capturing this beautiful wedding.